Creamy curry mayo dip is easy to make and full of flavor! Use it to dip your favorite veggies or as a sauce for sandwiches, wraps, or tacos.
I created this curry mayo recipe as a topping for a fried tofu sandwich, but it was just so flavorful, I felt like it needed more love. It's a delicious dip to have on hand for fries, tots, fresh veggies, etc.
Vegan mayo is the base for this curry dipping sauce.
Make sure that you choose a vegan mayo that you like! You can use store-bought or make your own, as long as the mayo is thick and spreadable.
To make the dip, you simply whisk the vegan mayo with red wine vinegar, curry powder, and garlic and onion powders. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and it's ready for all of the dipping!
How to serve and store it
Curry mayo dip works great as:
- a spread for sandwiches
- a dip for fresh veggies, like carrot sticks, bell pepper slices, and celery
- dipping sauce for french fries or sweet potato fries
- dipping sauce for chips
If you have leftovers, they will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for five to seven days.
- 1 cup vegan mayo
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and black pepper - to taste
- In a small bowl , whisk together all of the mayo ingredients. Season to taste with salt and black pepper, and set aside.